Saturday 13 July 2013

Edible Delights Volume 2


For everyone who enjoyed reading Edible Delights Vol 1 then get excited. Volume 2 is due for release on the 17th of this month, that's only four days away...*squee.


In order to celebrate I'm going to have a series of blog posts between now and when the book comes out featuring the five authors included in the anthology. I hope you enjoy what the ladies have written for you, both here on the blog and also in Edible Delights Vol 2. 

Starting tomorrow I'll have one post a day by the participating authors starting with Alysha Ellis, then followed by Seanna Smythe, Kate Belle, Imogene Nix and last, but in no way least, Bianca Sarble. I hope you enjoy the fun week that's planned. As soon as the pre-sale and purchase links are available I'll be adding them to the posts, so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment