Tuesday 16 October 2012

Truth or Dare Tuesday with Imogene Nix


Welcome one and all to the inaugural post for the weekly game of Truth or Dare. Every Tuesday someone new will be baring all, either by answering some tricky questions or taking up a quirky dare. I hope you all have fun reading the posts and if you'd like to join in and take a turn at playing, just send me a message via my website.

Our first guest on Truth or Dare Tuesday is author, Imogene Nix. I'm so happy to have a fellow Aussie kick of proceedings and I thank Imogene for being brave enough to take the first spot.


A little bit about Imogene and why she chose Truth over Dare.

I’m an erotic Science Fiction author who lives in regional Queensland with my family, raising chickens, guinea pigs, cats and dogs. When I’m not busy writing, I run a small bookstore and read anything I can lay my hands on.

I chose the truth over the dare, because only one would be do-able for me and the problem is there are no fountains! Nah... deep down I'm really a squib so I couldn't bring myself to do most of the Dares.

Imogene has bravely answered five questions for us, lets see if we think she's been totally honest with her responses.


If you will be given a chance to become invisible for one day, what would do?
Spend the day pranking people. Moving stuff, making phone calls on their phones…Especially people who annoy me… pinch their car keys, stuff like that.
 
Where is the strangest place you’ve ever had sex?
In the boot of a four wheel drive in the garage J But I definitely won’t tell you the location.
 
What is the worst thing about being an adult?
I have to behave like an adult all the time. There are just times, you wish you could act like a kid, but have to act the adult. Especially around the kids!

 
If you could go out on a date with anyone in the world who would it be?
Rufus Sewell… he’s so gorgeous or maybe Jonathon Rhys Meyers or Colin Firth (and if I could get away with it, all three!)

What feature of yours are you self-conscious about?
My nose.
 
Well what do you all think?
 
It sounds like complete honesty to me but I think there might be more to the sex in the garage story...lol. Thanks for playing, Imogene and also thanks for popping our Truth or Dare cherry :)

 
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. It sounds like honesty to me too Jan, I am really looking forward to logging on every Tuesday to see if we get any photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, since your listed as one of the players I was hoping you'd do a dare and send us the pic. I can see you wandering around the supermarket dressed as Wonder woman and doing the wekly grocery shop Lady Mac :)

      Delete
  2. I love this feature! Thanks for sharing about yourself Imogene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha ... it's a scary scary thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the first time I've seen this feature and I loved it. Will be back. Well done Imogene, if things start moving about in my house I will know who to blame ;)

    ReplyDelete