Friday 28 December 2018

Happy 2019 - No resolutions, just some strategic planning.

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season and as we race toward New Year's Eve I hope you have a great time. I know I will :)
To help celebrate the holiday season I decided to discount my books. The sale started on Dec 21st to concludes Jan 4th. All my self published ebooks are reduced to 99 cents on most sites. So, if there’s a title you’ve been wanting to read and haven’t had the spare cash, now is your time to grab a bargain.

I know the new year is a time for resolutions that we often end up breaking but for me it's a time to plan. So, here's what I'll be doing for the first half of the new year. 
Two new releases are planned for early 2019. Meg and Barry from the Wylde Shore series have their own novella coming out in an anthology in April. The story is finished and edits will start early in 2019. I loved writing this book, Meg and Barry might only be minor characters in the Wylde Shore books but they’re a great couple and it was a pleasure bringing their story to life.
The second book set for release in the first half of 2019 is Restoring His Soul, Mercenary Heat 2. This is Nik’s story and as well as seeing him find love we also get to see how he overcomes the trauma of the teams last mission. For those of you who’ve read Tempting Marcus and Her Captured Heart you’ll remember the difficult emotional position Nik was in after being undercover for a year. He’s not out of danger yet, though. The past always has a way of rearing it’s ugly head.
As for the second half of 2019 there will be another Hot in the City book coming out and if all goes to plan Mercenary Heat 3, but more on those another time.
Well that’s it for now, I’ll have more from the cave for you shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment