Tuesday 4 December 2012

Truth or Dare Tuesday with Carin Walker


 
Today's Truth or Dare guest is reader, reviewer and blogger, Carin Walker. To take a peak at her blog check out http://4myreadingobsession.blogspot.com. Now, before we get stuck into the questions, I'll let Carin tell you a little bit about herself and why she chose to tell us the truth about herself today. 

Hi everyone, I’m Carin from My Reading Obsession blog. I have been a reader since I was 3 when I picked up a Readers Digest and just started reading it out loud to my mom. I am a Wife, Mom, Chauffeur, Homework Warden, Book Whore, Obsessive Reader and Reviewer. When I am not reading or blogging I crochet, cross stitch and quilt.

I chose truth over dare because I have a chronic medical condition that prevents me from doing a lot of stuff out of the house (a trip to the mall would have put me in bed for a week). I used to do things like have a picnic on the world map inlay in the lobby of the airport when I was younger, so I figure I got most of my wild antics out of the way then. I loved the truth or dare idea so much I had to play along, happy reading, Carin.

Have you ever flirted to get out of trouble? Tell us what you did.

Not with the law or anything but when we (I was on a road trip with my mom and sister) got a flat one time, in the middle of nowhere Wyoming, I flirted and crossed my arms under my boobs and leaned into a guy (wearing a shirt with a scoop neck) who was trying to close his tire shop and convinced him to replace the tire for us.

If you could go out on a date with anyone in the world who would it be?

Robert Downey Jr, holy cats is that man hot and funny! I love funny (the hot doesn't hurt either) I have had this talk with my hubby and he informed me that if Robert asks me out he is ok with me going, so call me (I just know he reads your blog Jan).

Carin, I’ve actually heard that both Robert D and Johnny Depp are avid fans of the blog, maybe we could double date…lol J

Would you still love your significant other if he or she gained 100 pounds?

Without a doubt! I didn't marry him because he was thin, I would worry about his health and tell him so, but it wouldn't change the fact that I love him.
 
What are you afraid of?

Things that jump at you, frogs, grasshoppers, crickets, spiders… shutter! and clowns can't forget clowns they only sometimes jump but they are creepy as heck!
 
Where is the strangest place you’ve ever had sex?

In a public swimming pool (I am only telling you, Jan, cause I know you can keep a secret ;o) LOL).

Your secret is safe with me (and whoever else reads the blog) Carin. So what do you say everyone, can we keep Carin’s public swimming pool sex secret? I mean, she didn’t stipulate which public pool it was, with whom or when, so there’s not a lot of juicy details to tell really…lol.

 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for having me on the blog Jan, it was a pool in Idaho that has a hot spring so the water was oh so warm, no more details for you LOL

    ReplyDelete