Monday 9 January 2012

4 out of 5 for The Cougar Club

Well The Cougar Club is out and today there's a review for it on Kinky Book Reviews. Riane gave it 4 out of 5 kinks...yippee. I'm so happy about the review. It's nice to know that other like what I've written. I'm also guest blogging today as part of the Kinky Book Reviews New Year Launch Party so rock along and check it out.


You could win a copy of Finding Angel
by leaving a comment under the post.

The Cougar club review is also up on the site,
so have a read and see if you'd liked to buy the
Novella.


I hope you all have a great day, I'll be spending my day working on Playing Jax, the second book in the Wylde-Shore Series. It's all about Steve Jax, his wife is dead and he believes he may never love again. I'm trying to convince him otherwise. Let's hope his heart isn't too broken and he can find his way back to happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment