Sunday 17 July 2011

Finding Angel Character Biographies Finished.

Well it has taken a little while but I have finally added the character bios to my blog site. After all, what else is there to do on a cold, rainy Sunday in Tahmoor.

There are four pages in total (one for each of the main characters). Just look at the page menu on the right hand side of this page and you should see the bios listed.

You can find out all the relevant information on Christian, Daniel, Steve and Angel. There is of course the basics of what each of them does and their physical appearance but I've also tried to give you an idea of the type of people they are. To help you get a better feel for the gang I've also included some personal quotes made by each of them in the book and a picture collage inspired by each character.  

Anyway I hope you enjoy the read, and don't forget to let me know what you think.

2 comments:

  1. I think I have developed a crush on Steve, not sure why. I can't really work out what it is maybe he is more of a mystery to me.... Can't wait for his book, get writing *cracks the whip*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was working on it last night. Well until 5am this morning actually.

    I couldn't figure out where I had gotten the lash marks on my back though, now I know... *gives lady the death stare*

    ReplyDelete