Sunday 4 December 2011

Win a copy of Finding Angel in ebook.

As part of the Finding Angel Blatant Self Promotion Tour, I am giving away a copy of Finding Angel in eBook format. The competition runs for the next two day.

Heres' what you need to do to win...

Step one: Visit Gale Stanley's blog http://galestanley.blogspot.com/ and have a read of my guest blog.

Step Two: Click the link to my website and send me a message, via the contact form on the site. Mention Gale's blog somewhere in the message.

Step Three: Sit back and wait to here if you've won.

The comp will close on Monday evening at 6pm. The winner will be contacted by me ASAP after closing of the competition.

Good Luck.

Update 8th Dec 2011:
Thank you to everyone who entered the comp. The winner has been chosen and E Balinski in now the proud owner of a copy of Finding Angel.

No comments:

Post a Comment